You don’t have to wait till Christmas or someone’s birthday if you want to give a gift. This is because you can also give one during Halloween which you can give when you are invited to a Halloween party.
1. One of the more personalized gifts is the basket. You can order this from an online store or buy this from the grocery. Some retailers who offer this gives 10% of whatever you purchase to a charity of your choice so you don’t only please someone but also help a stranger.
2. But if you want to add a personal touch, why not make it yourself by picking out the items including the basket. These come in different sizes so you are sure to find that can hold candy, fruits and even a bottle of wine.
3. If you find that the basket is too big, go for something smaller like a candy filled mug. Just like picking up all the items for the gift basket, you can surely find the ideal mug at the grocery, fill this up with their favorite chocolate and then wrap this up with cellophane tape and a card attached to it.
For those who don’t like to eat chocolate, perhaps they would love a pack of coffee or tea. Just make sure that the flavor you get is appropriate for the autumn season.
4. Most kids and some adults enjoy wearing a costume during Halloween. So another great idea will be to give out articles of clothing that feature this holiday. Remember, your choices of giving items should not be limited to just the color orange since you can also get olive or tan.
5. There are also stuffed toys which go well for the season. If you look around, you might find something similar to Merlin the Cat, Hocus the Bear, Ghoulianne the Ghost, Pocus the Bear, Shriekers the Ghost or Ghosters the Ghost.
6. For kids who are not interested in cuddling, give them something like an action figure that came from a Halloween movie. You are sure to find some that appeared in movies like the Nightmare Before Christmas, Nightmare on Elm Street or Batman. There are also the classics characters like Frankenstein, the Headless Horseman or a simple skeleton.
7. A lot of countries especially those in Asia celebrate Halloween by lighting a candle so the dead will be able to walk about the earth by seeing what is ahead which is probably why giving candles is also an interesting idea. With aromatherapy being quite popular, give this person a scented candle that they can light and smell.
8. For people you know who love to write, why not get them stationary that also features this holiday. Better give this early so they will be able to use most of it before Christmas.
9. One gift that you can give someone without spending any money is help the host of the party. You can even cook, set up the place and clean up afterward because their hands will be full and they will need all the support available to make the party as successful as possible.
There are a lot of interesting gifts that you can give your friends and loved ones this Halloween. So see what is available and then make or buy it.